The procedures for the Inquiry are outlined in the Procedural Note linked below. A Welsh Government booklet on Public Local Inquiries into road schemes is also linked below.
Anyone wishing to observe the Inquiry may do so virtually. A live stream of the Inquiry can be accessed below by entering your e-mail address. A confirmation e-mail will then be sent to you from which you can confirm your registration.
Live Stream for A40 Penblewin to Redstone Cross Public Local Inquiry: 10 – 13 November 2020
Live Stream Has Finished
Translation will be provided from Welsh to English only if requested by a Witness.
NB: The link will only be live for the duration of the Inquiry on the above dates.
Some key dates for the Inquiry are outlined below:
- 12 October 2020 – Welsh Government publish their Statement of Case (and accompanying Proofs of Evidence) for the Scheme
- 19 October 2020 – Respondents’ Proofs of Evidence should be submitted to the Programme Officer
- 23 October 2020 – Deadline for submission of Alternative Routes
- 2 November 2020 – Welsh Government should issue their rebuttals to any Proofs of Evidence submitted
- 10 November 2020 – Inquiry sessions begin